Ads Top

"While away to a different city, I saw 3 people standing with their phones out by a church. I booted up PoGO, and saw a Dragonite raid."


#PokemonGO: Ran up to them and asked them if there's still time for me to jump in. They said that they just lost, by few seconds, and they will gladly take some help.​When I jumped in, I noticed they were all between 27-32. In battle I saw they weren't using really solid counters - mainly rock types, Probopass, Golems, probably one Rhyperior there - so my bunch of Mamoswines, Rayquaza and Dialga to close things off was of a big help. We took the boss down with ~60s spare, they thanked me for help and I ran off (as I had to be in places), while just throwing golden razzed balls at Dragonite. I didn't really care to get it, other than maybe some candies, as I've got a decent team of dragons already. It stayed in third ball, and I checked its IVs. I guess I got rewarded for helping some lowish level players. Now I'm sorta tempted to max this beast out, even if he won't get much use. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/35yzJzO
"While away to a different city, I saw 3 people standing with their phones out by a church. I booted up PoGO, and saw a Dragonite raid." "While away to a different city, I saw 3 people standing with their phones out by a church. I booted up PoGO, and saw a Dragonite raid." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.