Ads Top

"3 Months After His Death, the Gym in our Town was Named for Him"


#PokemonGO: About three months ago, I posted a story about a friend of mine who had been killed in a car accident. He was a Pokemon Go player in my small community and helped ease a transition in my life. The post can be found here: Original PostWell tonight, I was at work and checking through my gyms and saw this: StrongbowThe gym in my town, the last gym he most likely was ever in, had it's name changed to his name. I had contacted Niantic back then and asked for the gym name to be changed, but got a canned response. I asked the only person I know IRL who has the ability to do it and he didn't do it.I just want to say thank you to the person or persons who made this possible. Strongbow was a great man, a leader in our Pokemon Go community, our tribe, and our community. Thank you for helping honor him. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/35wKh1o
"3 Months After His Death, the Gym in our Town was Named for Him" "3 Months After His Death, the Gym in our Town was Named for Him" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.