Ads Top

"I beat my first Team Rocket Leader! (Cliff)"


#PokemonGO: Hi guys! I'm a level 26 who has been playing for about a month now. I just beat my first team rocket leader and I'm ecstatic and had to tell people lol. After failing multiple times I defeated his lineup of Meowth, Flygon and Tyranitar using the following. My 2278 CP alolan exeggutor for Meowth. My 1114 CP Piloswine to beat Flygon (Piloswine actually got owned here but I got half the health bar down lol). And finally my 1940 CP Blaziken just barely beat his Tyranitar. I'm super excited that I managed to do this! If you read my excitement story thank you! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2KQyP97
"I beat my first Team Rocket Leader! (Cliff)" "I beat my first Team Rocket Leader! (Cliff)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.