Ads Top

"I met the biggest Homie on random link trade and I wish I could thank her"


None of my friends play Pokemon SwSh so my quest to complete the Pokedex hit a roadblock, trade evolutions. I needed to get Escavalier and Accelgor and for those who don’t know when you trade a karrablast for a shelmet they will both evolve. So I hopped onto random link trade to try and non-verbally explain what I wanted to random people on the internet. After a few unsuccessful attempts at communication my hero arrived.Enter Reneé.I offer up my karrablast hoping she would understand and send over a shelmet. But instead, like an absolute god, I see she offered an escavalier. After the trade goes through I offer my shelmet and she offers up an Accelgor.I could not believe it. I never wanted a chat function in the game more than in that moment so I could thank them profusely. I will treasure your league card forever. What an absolute Queen. Thank you Reneè, Thank you via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2r0eK9z
"I met the biggest Homie on random link trade and I wish I could thank her" "I met the biggest Homie on random link trade and I wish I could thank her" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.