Ads Top

"[OC] One year ago I proposed to my fiancée by hiding the ring inside a Pikachu and Eevee Switch, and with this note inside the game case."


https://ift.tt/2D6qUAn it or not, she said yes.A tiny bit of background: Pikachu is her favorite Pokemon, and since becoming an adult she's not ashamed to admit it. Mew is my favorite. She's a hardcore Pokemon fan, so she wasn't a huge fan of the Let's Go games, but she's been playing the new ones non-stop.I made the insert in Photoshop, and she actually didn't even notice it until after I pointed it out. I pieced together various artworks and language promo images to get the clean background so I could put Pikachu and Mew on top, and the text. I know Photoshop pretty well, but this took a decent amount of time to get 'right'.I was pretty sure she knew something was up when I was filming her opening the new Switch. She also thought it was odd that there was a physical copy of the game packed inside the box with the switch. I had opened the game, removed the cartridge, and replaced it with the ring, then used two pieces of shrink wrap from other games, in tact, and perfectly overlaid on the jewel case to make it look like it had never been tampered with.I'm not proud, but I asked her: "Would you join me on our lifetime journey to Catch 'em All?" It sounded cute in the moment, but cringey in retrospect.Fun fact: I knew we could never split up when we merged our TCG collections when she moved in with me. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/35s4fug
"[OC] One year ago I proposed to my fiancée by hiding the ring inside a Pikachu and Eevee Switch, and with this note inside the game case." "[OC] One year ago I proposed to my fiancée by hiding the ring inside a Pikachu and Eevee Switch, and with this note inside the game case." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.