Ads Top

"[screenshot] My best catch of 2019"


#PokemonGO: Hey guys. I recently started playing again this summer after quitting back in 2016. People I used to play with kept going, so they could get a pretty decent collection in 3 years, so I was well behind! I caught a couple shinies in the couple of months coming back, mostly from CDs, but also some in the wild, but they’ve always been at very low IVs.Yesterday, I caught this guy : https://ift.tt/2ObVU8q Needless to say I was pretty excited about the catch. I don’t think I could’ve asked for anything better!Just wanted to share! Have you guys been lucky with shinies this week? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2QIHez3
"[screenshot] My best catch of 2019" "[screenshot] My best catch of 2019" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.