Ads Top

"Can't use Camera..."


#PokemonGO: Recently I can't seem to use the camera to take photos. Whenever I attempt to take one, the only thing that shows up is a black screen with text saying "Slowly look around a flat open area". I'm able to get in and out of the feature, so it's not frozen or anything, but whenever I try to use the camera it always has the same black screen and text. This is only something that has come about fairly recently.Surprisingly, I am still able to use photo mode with my buddy, which is working perfectly fine with no problems.I figured this is because I don't have ARCore as when I turn on AR+ mode in battles the black screen comes up too. However, my phone is a Huawei J6+ and it says it is incompatible. Is there any other app that will allow me to use the AR+ features in Pokémon Go, or is there a way to get back the original AR camera?Comment via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Sc7rXH
"Can't use Camera..." "Can't use Camera..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.