Ads Top

"[Discussion] The millisecond pause every time you heal or revive a Pokemon is really annoying"


#PokemonGO: The title says it. I mean, WHY? Why can't I just heal/revive by the time I tap it? At first I thought it was just because of my old phone (Redmi Note7) but now that I'm using a newer one (Redmi Note 8 pro), the millisecond pause is still there (it is slightly faster BUT IT IS STILL THERE). That thing can be minimized right? I mean what kind of code do they run that causes the screen to pause whenever you heal/revive a mon. If it is just for "effect", well it is NOT a good effect. Please remove it. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2qZb2wZ
"[Discussion] The millisecond pause every time you heal or revive a Pokemon is really annoying" "[Discussion] The millisecond pause every time you heal or revive a Pokemon is really annoying" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.