Ads Top

"Follow up: Shadow Weedle Rarity. Leads us to Electric Rocket Rarity?"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2PWbpCg anyone noticed a change in rarity for shadow weedle since this post gained some popularity?As I said in the previous thread, I had seen only one shadow weedle out of several hundreds of battles since it was added. Bug Rocket Grunts being rare on their own, but Weedle rare within that team. Yesterday? 4 of my 20 or so rocket battles were Bug Rocket Grunts, 2 of which gave Weedle.I'm curious if that is just fantastic luck shining on me, or if Niantic actually adjusted the rarity of this grunt/pokemon?Which in turn makes me want to ask:What about the Electric Female Grunt? I've seen her less than a dozen times, at best, since it was added. And I do not recall once catching a shadow Mareep. It's possible I released it, as I did with Electabuzz, and have neither in my inventory now. But that is definitely a rare one. At least Mareep normally being rare kind of makes sense compared to Weedle, so I don't expect a change in rarity within the electric rocket team, but maybe electric rocket can be a little more common? Curious to know the community's experience with finding electric rockets. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Zmne7T
"Follow up: Shadow Weedle Rarity. Leads us to Electric Rocket Rarity?" "Follow up: Shadow Weedle Rarity. Leads us to Electric Rocket Rarity?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.