Ads Top

"I finally found my favorite Shiny Pokemon!"


#PokemonGO: Shiny Scizor! https://ift.tt/36GwKoM have gone to so many Scyther nests trying to find a shiny but was unsuccessful. During Saturdays Community Day, just as my fiancee and I were heading home, a random scyther popped up. I clicked it and the screaming ensued. Scizor has always been my favorite pokemon, so this was amazing for me.I have somewhat of a scizor collection. I have a hundo Scizor, Shiny Scizor (now), Shadow Scizor, and 2 Lucky Scizors. Now all I need is a Shiny Shadow, Shiny Lucky, and maybe hundos for other forms :D via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2YRBxRC
"I finally found my favorite Shiny Pokemon!" "I finally found my favorite Shiny Pokemon!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.