Ads Top

"I have zero Pokestops on my island"


#PokemonGO: I live on a small island (population of 50) in the north of Scotland, only me and my brother play Pokemon Go. There are no Pokestops or Gyms here, so the game is kinda unplayable.I reinstalled the game in October and I've been playing it a lot at university so I've reached level 30. But over the holidays while I'm home there's not much I can do.I've emailed Niantic and they just said to ask a Level 40 in your area (my brother is level 22 and that's it for local players)I was wondering if someone here wouldn't mind nominating a Pokestop on my island, I could send over a photo and description.Thanks for the help via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PPXn4W
"I have zero Pokestops on my island" "I have zero Pokestops on my island" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.