Ads Top

"My First Legendary!!!!!"


#PokemonGO: I was playing while I was waiting for some food at Olive garden and I noticed I had a prize for finishing 5 research tasks(I think thats what they are called). It asked me if I wanted to wait to open or do it now and (not knowing what it was) I clicked do it now. It was an ARCTICUNO, easily the rarest Pokemon I had ever encountered. I spent like 12 great balls (my best poke ball) and 5 berries just praying that I wasn't gonna miss out on the opportunity. I figured I would never be able to catch it with only great balls, but I finally caught it and felt so happy. Easily one of the best moments I had playing this game. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Sn0VgW
"My First Legendary!!!!!" "My First Legendary!!!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.