Ads Top

"PokePals: A website I made to easily connect with the Reddit community"


#PokemonGO: With communities like r/PokemonGoFriends, I love that I can connect with other Redditors from all over the world but I wished it would be easier to copy the codes. So I created a small, free and Open Source website to make it easier: PokePalsThe website will extract all the codes posted in that subreddit and display the in the best way to add them to the game.If you visit on mobile, you will be able to click the copy icon and then paste the code directly into the game. If you visit on your desktop, you will be presented with a QR code to scan.If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know! Or you can directly open a PR on the project's GitHub. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Zj1Lwm
"PokePals: A website I made to easily connect with the Reddit community" "PokePals: A website I made to easily connect with the Reddit community" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.