Ads Top

"Teen thought I was stupid and not trying to catch Mewtwo while he was my buddy."


#PokemonGO: So I was in the bus and playing Pokémon, Mewtwo is my buddy. This teen looked at my screen and proceed to tell his friends that adults are stupid, they think they know game but don’t know anything. He told them there’s a wild Mewtwo in my screen and I prefer to catch abra.When he figures this out he’ll feel very stupid lol via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2SgOH9D
"Teen thought I was stupid and not trying to catch Mewtwo while he was my buddy." "Teen thought I was stupid and not trying to catch Mewtwo while he was my buddy." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.