Ads Top

"Anyone else been tricked by their buddy? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂"


#PokemonGO: I have been walking with Magikarp since the buddy feature came out, collecting enough candies to evolve him. This morning I finally evolved to him to Gyarados! When I checked my account this afternoon I just about squealed with excitement until I realized... that big blue dragon is not in the wild... it’s my buddy 🤦🏻‍♀️ would be amazing to encounter a wild Gyarados though! 😂 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2uN7GyP
"Anyone else been tricked by their buddy? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂" "Anyone else been tricked by their buddy? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.