Ads Top

"Beacon system for solo raiders"


#PokemonGO: So this idea may have come up before in the past by someone else but I thought I might throw it out there. I’m imagining some type of in game beacon system where your able to let other players know your in your current location, playing the game and would welcome others to play with.I view this idea as a very valuable option for players to set up this beacon when at 4 or 5 star raids and basically ask for others to come join you. At the moment you can’t tell if anyone is waiting in a raid lobby unless your physically in that area but players could be close by. Sometimes I’ll be away from home and in populated areas and you can see lure modules being played so you imagine players are out there but I’ll sit in raids and no one shows up ☹️As a solo player this would allow me to compete in 4/5 star raids. At this point in the game I have mons viable to help out in raids and I can solo 3’s but 4/5 raids are out of the question. I would like local players but there isn’t a group and I’m not a very outgoing person.It could be something like TM’s where they don’t drop too often and I think the beacon shouldn’t last very long. Maybe 3-5 minutes but I think it could help players and create new meet ups in person.What are your thoughts? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2tE3eSJ
"Beacon system for solo raiders" "Beacon system for solo raiders" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.