Ads Top

"Fairly new to the game. Question about taking over a gym."


#PokemonGO: The gyms in my town appear to have fairly weak Pokémon guarding them. For example 1 gym “yellow team, I’m red” has a CP level 441, 470, and 419 guarding it. I’ve got a 1413 Vaporeon, 1012 Tauros, 1001 Magmar. Can I use all of these to help take over or will only 1 Pokémon fight all of these? I could turn this into multiple question I suppose but could one of the veterans give your feedback on this? I didn’t want to walk into this gym blind not having a clue how it actually worked.Thank you in advance! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Tob11k
"Fairly new to the game. Question about taking over a gym." "Fairly new to the game. Question about taking over a gym." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.