Ads Top

"Having to go full AR to feed my buddy berries == buddy system unusable for me"


#PokemonGO: Not too much else to say here. It takes forever to load up - it’s really awkward and can make other people think I’m taking video or phot of them - it’s invasive and rude to use in public spaces. I’ve played Pokémon go since release with AR turned off for a reason. On the off chance developers see this and care, adding my complaint to the pile. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2TThIZt
"Having to go full AR to feed my buddy berries == buddy system unusable for me" "Having to go full AR to feed my buddy berries == buddy system unusable for me" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.