Ads Top

"Machamp and Me - Best Friend Journey to 10,000 Battles"


#PokemonGO: Just wanted to share an achievement I've been working toward for awhile. Ten thousand battles on my Machamp.It started in 2018 when I caught this perfect Machop and decided to make him my partner in gym battles. When the Buddy Adventure update was released, I felt he deserved to be the first to get the ribbon among my Pokémon. It also gave me a renewed desire to go toward the 10k battles with him. If I look at this game in terms of hourly content, this Machamp and I had been through a lot.As I was getting closer to hitting best friends, I realized I could try to coordinate hitting 10,000 gym battles with him as well. To make things even more tricky, I wanted to hit best friends ON the 10,000th battle. I had to delay hitting best friends by a little bit to try to make that work, but I was finally able to do it last night!Here's a little collage I put together of my stats that night.https://ift.tt/30U2iGa you can see, Machamp makes up ~60.7% of all my gym battles. He's taken quite a beating going against Pokémon I shouldn't have made him face, but he typically does well with Counter, Dynamic Punch, and Rock Slide. He's been known as Kai, Lord Dagon, and now Gilgamesh.Thanks, Niantic, for the years of fun. Looking forward to what 2020 (and beyond) brings to the game. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/36oGnrI
"Machamp and Me - Best Friend Journey to 10,000 Battles" "Machamp and Me - Best Friend Journey to 10,000 Battles" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.