Ads Top

"[Humor]My friends and I can get a little competitive..."


#PokemonGO: The road to being the best there ever was can be long and arduous, and can apply a reasonable amount of stress on a trainers will. Because of this, sometimes my friends and I engage in a bit of light-hearted trash talk. Hope you enjoy the dick-measuring contest.https://ift.tt/2R3xgbm high, possibly lethal amounts of virginity lay inside the contents of this Imgur link.) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2G1fdMU
"[Humor]My friends and I can get a little competitive..." "[Humor]My friends and I can get a little competitive..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.