Ads Top

"I collected 2500 Ultra Balls"


#PokemonGO: So, since there haven't been a whole lot of great boxes within the last year or so, I decided to pass on all of them and make my own challenge. And it was not the hardest one but nevertheless took a bit of effort, especially at the end. I had to collect a reserach task with 2 Ultra Balls as reward, open a gift that provided me 2 Ultra Balls as well and collect the research reward afterwards to get around the permanent items blocking the "last" four spots of the item bag. And there you go: 2500 Ultra Balls. I'd recommend to do this right before GoFest or so, though. Just in case someone is interested in doing this as well.https://ift.tt/2tLR7me via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2T7XT0a
"I collected 2500 Ultra Balls" "I collected 2500 Ultra Balls" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.