Ads Top

"I live in an Anti-Pokémon go neighborhood... What do I do?"


#PokemonGO: I live in a suburban neighborhood in Oregon. Recently for no reason (other than they’re mostly crotchety old people) the residents have been particularly angry about people walking around the neighborhood playing Pokémon GO.We have three gyms, one is a park, one is a wetlands picnic area, and the other is our fountain that marks the entrance to the neighborhood. We also have one PokeStop, which is an area in the middle of the neighborhood that has a few memorial benches.They are claiming that we’re playing on private property- which just isn’t true! I did some research and these landmarks and sidewalks in our neighborhood are not private property- they are public property. Technically, you’re only supposed to have your children play on the play structure or use the picnic area if you pay your HOA dues, but there are no signs posted that explain this.Long story short, the HOA is claiming they are going to ask Niantic to take down the three gyms and the PokeStop in our neighborhood. If this happens, how do I and the other members of our neighborhood that are avid Pokémon go players stop this/bring back the gyms?TLDR: My neighborhood is full of old crotchety people who want to ask Niantic to take down our three gyms and our pokestop and I want to know how to prevent them from doing so. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Fes7ql
"I live in an Anti-Pokémon go neighborhood... What do I do?" "I live in an Anti-Pokémon go neighborhood... What do I do?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.