Ads Top

"PSA: Do NOT use metronome in Sword/Shield"


I was getting the last few evs on a clefairy, and decided to put metronome on where protect will eventually be. I got most of the evs done, and then metronome used fairy lock. Fairy lock is the signature move of klefki. Klefki is not currently obtainable in Sword/Shield. This means fairy lock probably has no animation, and so my game crashed. I now have to re-buy the ev items and retrain the Pokemon, because I didn’t save. Moral of the story: save your game after ev training. Also don’t use metronome.*A few things I am now going to add here 1. Someone has posted a video with metronome into fairy lock working, so it may be a separate problem. There is a post by u/LtSarai saying they had a similar problem 2 days ago, so something has gone wrong, but it might have more conditions. 2. I understand how to ev train. Part of how I ev train the way I do to vary things up a little. I don’t really care if it is optimal or not. Using gmax gold rush on hop for the 50th time isn’t fun. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/36QXpzJ
"PSA: Do NOT use metronome in Sword/Shield" "PSA: Do NOT use metronome in Sword/Shield" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.