Ads Top

"The buddy update by far has been the best thing Niantic has added to Pokemon GO. Now I'm finally best buddies offically with my favorite Pokemon"


#PokemonGO: This is more of a personal post but I really want to show the world my best buddy, Arctic the Eevee!Since before I could even read, Eevee was my favorite Pokemon. The only Pokemon in recent generations that now shares the spotlight as my "co-favorite" pokemon is Mimikyu. I'm so glad I finally for my Eevee get to be offical best buddies in Pokemon GO. I feel like the advertisement with the squirtle. I'm so happy! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2QEgpM3
"The buddy update by far has been the best thing Niantic has added to Pokemon GO. Now I'm finally best buddies offically with my favorite Pokemon" "The buddy update by far has been the best thing Niantic has added to Pokemon GO. Now I'm finally best buddies offically with my favorite Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.