Ads Top

"I’ve given up on battle league"


#PokemonGO: None of my Pokémon are strong enough to beat your maxed out Mewtwos so I figured I might as well just let people win at this point. I’m just a casual player so i don’t have a ton of strong Pokémon, and i can only play in master league now. So if you’re battling a wurmple with a party hat, it’s probably me. Wish there was a way for me to keep battling in the great or ultra league to at least have a shot at getting some of the items :/ via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2TpdCGP
"I’ve given up on battle league" "I’ve given up on battle league" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.