Ads Top

"Rage quit PVP match results in both players losing?"


#PokemonGO: I was on a good streak, 3-1 out of this set and poised to take my 4th win for an encounter...if not for the coup de grâce charge move just...charging forever. It never ended. I kept the screen open for 30 minutes. No log, no spins, just charging rockslide endlessly. As we know hitting back (android) asks if you want to concede. I certainly don't want that. Or to just crash the app, but what else was I going to do? This feels like airplane mode glitch kinda. In any case, I eventually force closed the app in hopes that might register a win....it did not. I finished this set 3-2 and without my encounter. I'm on business class gigabit internet (wifi) at a place where I work as the sysadmin. It wasn't an internet issue as I was able to upload the entire youtube video while I waited for something to happen. Proof:https://youtu.be/H-Z2cjakHdw via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2vUnIaw
"Rage quit PVP match results in both players losing?" "Rage quit PVP match results in both players losing?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.