Ads Top

"Any Reason for Gift Eggs Still Being RNG?"


#PokemonGO: Title. I'm quarantined at home and fully unable to spin pokestops. I am out of eggs for the first time since I installed the game on launch day. I added some new friends from Reddit and opened 6 gifts, recieved zero 7km eggs. I am 100% certain I had space for Pokemon too, at least 50+ spots at that.Is there a reason for this still being RNG? Does the Easter event where all gift eggs are 2km make the eggs guaranteed?I'm a little over "if you're lucky, trainer!" as the main gameplay mechanic. There's a global pandemic and I'm required to stay home, that's already pretty darn unlucky, having a silly thing like Pokemon Go Eggs also deciding to be "unlucky" is kinda depressing..Edit: Before anyone says "well if you're stuck at home what good are eggs" I easily get 3-4km a day walking around my house from Adventure Sync via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2y4HyAQ
"Any Reason for Gift Eggs Still Being RNG?" "Any Reason for Gift Eggs Still Being RNG?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.