Ads Top

"An emotional day with some happiness"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2ViLLZH has been an emotional day and id like to share it with you guys, to help get it off of my chest. Today I had an interview to determine whether or not i have completed my apprenticeship. I was so thrilled when it was over to find out i had passed, finishing 4 years of hard work. But less than 2 hours later i had a phone call from my Mum saying that my Nan (who had been struggling with cancer for the past year) had passed away in the night. This broke me. My girlfriend said for us to go on a walk (social distancing taken into consideration) to help clear my mind and play some PoGo. The walk helped a lot especially with the nice weather and then a stumbled across this shiny lickitung. The colour reminded me of my Nan as she liked bright colours. This brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye, knowing that she is still with me, even in the smallest of things R.I.P Nan, i already miss you so much <3 via /r/pokemongo https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/fy1f0s/an_emotional_day_with_some_happiness/?utm_source=ifttt
"An emotional day with some happiness" "An emotional day with some happiness" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.