Ads Top

"Landorus was better than Tepig"


#PokemonGO: OK 90% of us, myself included, complained about Landorus but it seems the encounter pool is now weighted towards Unova starters. 3 Tepig and a Snivy today, 1 Tepig from the lone set I had left yesterday after the change. I’d much rather use 20 ultra balls for legendary candy than have my encounter be something I can walk to the park and catch. OofEdit: A Snivy just spawned at my apartment immediately after I posted this. Ain’t no Deino spawning at my apartment via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3aO0BNQ
"Landorus was better than Tepig" "Landorus was better than Tepig" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.