Ads Top

"I changed my mind."


I don’t want Sinnoh remakes. I thought I did, but I don’t.I want Sinnoh Sequels.I don’t want a retelling of the old Sinnoh story. I want a continuation of it. I want an enhancement of it. A new and improved version of the Sinnoh region that takes everything that was great about Sinnoh before, and combines it with every amazing thing that’s been added to Pokémon ever since. A Mount Coronet Wild Area, a Champion’s Cup at the end of the game, regional variants for Sinnoh, Team Neo-Galactic, etc etc. As well as the addition of a certain infamous rival from the anime, Paul. I want an enhanced and updated Sinnoh experience, perhaps with a new main villain (who will still obviously go after the box art legendary) or the return of Cyrus as the villain. I want a story that rivals Black and White, new areas to explore, new Gym Leaders and locations, and most importantly more fire type Pokémon.Alright, my fanboyish rant is now over, and apologies to anyone who found it annoying. But essentially, this is what I want for Sinnoh remakes, whenever they happen. Not just a retelling of an old story. Am I alone in wanting this instead of flat out remakes or no? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2ZeYpLx
"I changed my mind." "I changed my mind." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.