Ads Top

"I feel like I’m the only one that thinks USUM is among the best Pokémon games."


I mean yeah, it has a lot of flaws with pacing and handholding, but I find it one of the most interesting games in the whole franchise. I know a lot of people put it in their bottom 3, but I just can’t help but to love it. USUM felt really grand in scale, with Pokémon from different worlds and dimensions, and seeing alternate universes was something that really expands the lore of the series. It’s what sun and moon should have been, and the fact it came out right after definitely hindered it. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2BOqsZU
"I feel like I’m the only one that thinks USUM is among the best Pokémon games." "I feel like I’m the only one that thinks USUM is among the best Pokémon games." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.