Ads Top

"I have created a poll to see what everyone’s favorite Pokémon is"


This poll is purely for fun.It will record which game got you into Pokémon (mainline games only), which generation is your favorite and least favorite, and what is favorite and least favorite aspect of each generation.If I get enough responses I’ll post the results here later!Look forward to getting your responses!https://ift.tt/2CoiYgx didn’t expect this to get so many responses, currently over 300. I was honestly only expecting a couple dozen entries, so this is really cool!I’ll likely post the results tomorrow, and then if people keep entering I’ll give another update next week. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2NgC5LZ
"I have created a poll to see what everyone’s favorite Pokémon is" "I have created a poll to see what everyone’s favorite Pokémon is" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.