Ads Top

"If Gamefreak messes up the gen 4 remakes I think I'll be done with the new pokemon games"


In my opinion, the gen 4 and 5 games still have more depth and content than any of the new pokemon games. The new games just feel shallow to me. Even if the sinnoh remakes are regular games and not let's go games, I still really dont trust gamefreak to keep everything that made the originals great intact (the underground, super contests, the battle frontier, the V.S seeker, the resort and survival areas with the battleground for gym leader rematches, your very own villa, and the distortion world). As much as gamefreak will pretend platinum didnt happen as they did with emerald in oras us fans shouldn't forget and accept it. Gen 4 is what I grew up with and it will really hurt to see it be remade mediocrely.I just want to make it clear here that this is only my opinion and you are completely free to disagree with me. I just really wanted to get my opinion out there as this is something I do feel strongly about. This series made a huge impact on my childhood, especially these games and I just want to see their inevitable remakes to be just as good as the originals if not even better. Not just a graphical update of diamond and pearl with even less features than the originals and all the improvements that made platinum great stripped away because it's technically a "diamond and pearl" remake, not a platinum remake.Edit: I just want to clarify that this post is purely about theoretical sinnoh remakes. Nothing has been confirmed by gamefreak so far. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3fyN9zZ
"If Gamefreak messes up the gen 4 remakes I think I'll be done with the new pokemon games" "If Gamefreak messes up the gen 4 remakes I think I'll be done with the new pokemon games" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.