Ads Top

"Shiny Halloween Event Pikachu disappeared from collection...devastated. Anything I can do?"


#PokemonGO: Day One player here. Not as crazy as some of you fellow trainers, but all things considered, I’ve taken the game pretty seriously since it dropped. I’ve searched this sub and seen some other posts like this, but I just want to confirm that it seems like a very real problem, no matter the rarity of its occurrence. I also can’t confirm if it turned into a normal version Pikachu somehow either. That also may be the case. I have another Halloween Pikachu from this event that is also favorited that is normal. It could be the same one, but that would be weirder than it just disappearing, right?Long story short, this past Halloween I caught a shiny event Pikachu and I was enthralled. My cousin passed away a few years ago, but we loved Pokémon growing up together and Halloween was always our favorite holiday. When the shiny popped up, I knew it was just RNG, and I know it’s just a game, but it really felt like something special. It had been hard that week as I was thinking about him a lot. Felt like he was reaching out from somewhere and it’s a feeling that’s honestly tough to describe.So from time to time I just look at that Pikachu and feel better about everything. And today I woke up and he’s just gone. Nowhere in sight. Not in the collection. To lose this stupid virtual thing so suddenly - its not the same obviously - but it really, really sucks to have all these feelings come rushing back again with losing my cousin. I’m more devastated than I’d like to admit to everyone on this sub.Niantech, if you’re reading this, please take this matter seriously. People form bonds with these little guys for any number of reasons. If anyone has been successful in getting a shiny back, please let me know! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3fH9ag4
"Shiny Halloween Event Pikachu disappeared from collection...devastated. Anything I can do?" "Shiny Halloween Event Pikachu disappeared from collection...devastated. Anything I can do?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.