Ads Top

"So I gave Honey 3 million Watts... (Spoiler?)"


After an absolute ton of grinding I was about to put together the 3 million Watts to complete all of the upgrades on the Dojo.She took me for a walk and gave me......Her rare league card -.-I recommend to quit gifting Watts after you get all of the EV training supplements, it's all down hill from there.EDIT: For anyone wanting to take a look at the card, here it is: https://ift.tt/3eiOWsW (please ignore the dates, I had just finished raid spamming forever so the dates are crazy) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2AGTtH4
"So I gave Honey 3 million Watts... (Spoiler?)" "So I gave Honey 3 million Watts... (Spoiler?)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.