Ads Top

"A new gimmick for the next pokemon game..."


Megas were great, Z-moves were okay, G-max is meh... but hear me out on this outlandish idea. I know it will be controversial but this is my idea for the new gimmick:PLEASE GIVE US A CHOICE AT THE BEGINNING FOR HARD MODE OR EASY MODE.The story mode is just an inconvenience for me right now in the way of the post game online battling because it is so easy.I've been playing the "rom hack" Sacred Gold (basically heart gold but higher levels, more pokemon, much better ai etc) and I have a 10 pokemon party. 6 on hand and 4 in box because the game is not possible to beat (for me) using just 6 pokemon. It took me so many tries to get past Bugsy's scyther and I loved it.People who want the games to stay as it is now can choose the easy mode and the hard mode doesn't need anything, just higher level trainers, better AI on trainers (which has already been done in the battle towers), Gym Leaders using full teams and trainer pokemon being ev trained and with better ivs.I don't know about others but I have not enjoyed the story mode of a pokemon game since black2white2 and it's disappointing. Pokemon platinum was a hard game, not terribly hard but enjoyable but I am certain that the remakes will get an ORAS treatment and the game difficulty will be reduced significantly. That makes me sad. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2ZDL9kY
"A new gimmick for the next pokemon game..." "A new gimmick for the next pokemon game..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.