Ads Top

"I realized that clicking on a Pokémon and seeing that it's shiny is pretty much the equivalent of opening up a pack of Pokémon cards and getting a holographic one"


#PokemonGO: The slight rush of getting a shiny from Pokémon Go reminded me of when I used to open old Pokémon booster packs, and how excited I would get when I saw a holographic card. Seeing the sparkles from any shiny almost mimics that exact same feeling of seeing the glittery stars of a holographic Pokémon card. Thankful for the slight nostalgia through Pokémon Go!ChanseyChansey Holographic via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/311EAIn
"I realized that clicking on a Pokémon and seeing that it's shiny is pretty much the equivalent of opening up a pack of Pokémon cards and getting a holographic one" "I realized that clicking on a Pokémon and seeing that it's shiny is pretty much the equivalent of opening up a pack of Pokémon cards and getting a holographic one" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.