Ads Top

"Niantic isn’t perfect and they mess things up regularly... but they nailed this. Remote raid invitations is the most fun I’ve had since launch"


#PokemonGO: And for it to be day 1, it was relatively bug-free. There were a few minor ones, but I’m honestly shocked at how smoothly everything runs.There’s definitely room for improvement, just like everything else in the game, but raid invitations is a massive step in the right direction in my opinion. Would love to hear what you guys think, the possibility that I’m totally full of crap always exists so let me know if I am via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3fwYhhm
"Niantic isn’t perfect and they mess things up regularly... but they nailed this. Remote raid invitations is the most fun I’ve had since launch" "Niantic isn’t perfect and they mess things up regularly... but they nailed this. Remote raid invitations is the most fun I’ve had since launch" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.