Ads Top

"Today I've done a regrettable mistake and I regret it deeply."


So today I was just spamming the Surprise trade in Pokemon SW and SD, I was just going through my boxes and Trying to trade off some Pokemon I didn't need. I was then called to go do something for my father which meant I had to put the controller down. Little did I know, my little brother came in my room and traded all my very rare Pokemon away, even this shiny Dracovish that my friend gave to me before moving to a different country. When I came back, I was extremely sad at what I saw, all of them traded away. I couldn't care for all the other Pokemon, but that one Dracovish is what made me very sad, my friend especially told me to keep it for him when he returns one day. Now I wish I never stepped away from my Controller. I know I sound like an absolute scumbag, but I need help with this, I don't want to tell him that his precious Dracovish was traded away just because my brother did it for God knows why...Update: CRISIS AVERTED. The Dracovish I accidentally gave away has been taken care of thanks to u/Dedennecheese for helping me replace the shiny, I don't care for the others knowing that Dracovish is back, but if you're still hooked on restoring the other 3, it's up to you, convince me... via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2G7ngLb
"Today I've done a regrettable mistake and I regret it deeply." "Today I've done a regrettable mistake and I regret it deeply." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.