Ads Top

"Has the rare candy drop from T5 raids reduced?"


#PokemonGO: During Articuno raids the average rare candies per raid was more than 3. I remember getting 12 rare candies twice during that time.But during Zapdos it has decreased considerably. I did not get any rare candy since my last 3 Zapdos raids. If I take the average it would be one per raid. Above average is based on the 12 Zapdos raids that I have done so far.People from my raid group are also noticing decreased rare candies. Is anyone else observing the same?I think Niantic should communicate the rates before making such changes. It's already very hard to grind rare candies already. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3jfmdaJ
"Has the rare candy drop from T5 raids reduced?" "Has the rare candy drop from T5 raids reduced?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.