Ads Top

"Changing the rocket balloons schedule?"


#PokemonGO: How many people are actually happy about the current Rocket Balloons timers? (AKA 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00)Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for more balloons (cuz that ain't gonna happen outside of rocket events) or that they take it away completely (pls no), but I feel like the current timers aren't the best.For starters, idk about other people, but ideally I would go to bed before midnight and wake up after 6am, which makes me miss one balloon (which I sometimes wait for..). Secondly, the 12pm balloon pops right as I'm about to go out for lunch break, and would rather be catching mons on my lunch walks than fight a balloon. Finally, the 6pm balloon often clashes with spotlight hours and raid hours.What I would prefer (personally cuz I have not asked anyone else yet) is a 3 hours shift in the timers. So the balloons would appear at 3:00, 9:00, 15:00 and 21:00. That would allow me to catch all 4 balloons, and wouldn't interfere with 6pm events. Then for Rocket events they can spawn every 3 hours like before.What is everyone's opinion? Do you find the current schedule optimal, for your daily routines? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2HIwQVy
"Changing the rocket balloons schedule?" "Changing the rocket balloons schedule?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.