Ads Top

"I think I’ve hit my limit"


#PokemonGO: So I’ve been playing since day two, have spent who knows how many hours and a decent amount of dollars on this game. Had a lot of fun in the beginning, but becoming more disappointed in the game as it goes on. Tonight did it for me though. Two days ago I did a remote raid for a mespirit with fiends I had cultivated from Germany (I am on the west coast of US). 15 curveball catches with golden raspberries and it still fled. Tonight I did a raid with another friend I’ve cultivated from Asia, and another 15 curveball catches with golden raspberries, and no catch. I know part of the game is luck, but this feels ridiculous. This combined with the red eggs, the rocket radar, and the trickle of new/different Pokemon just make me want to quit via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/39qbOa6
"I think I’ve hit my limit" "I think I’ve hit my limit" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.