Ads Top

"Road To Legacy 40; Day 7"


#PokemonGO: Daily update on my journey from Level 33 to Legacy 40.So I'm in the process of moving house and, frankly, I was just too busy to put in as much effort as I would have liked. I'm looking to make up for it over the next day.Only 50,000 XP but we're still on track. I'm still slowly stacking my Ultra Friends and will, hopefully, have enough to justify popping a Lucky Egg in the next week or so.Still aiming for at least 36 by December and get as close to 37 as I can.From Level 33 To Legacy 40; Day 7 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3fF8poY
"Road To Legacy 40; Day 7" "Road To Legacy 40; Day 7" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.