Ads Top

"2x Raid XP is a scam!!!"


#PokemonGO: I have just finished the Kyurem raid hour in the UK and wanted to capitalise on the XP for levelling up. As the ingame today page states we currently get 2x raid xp so I used two lucky eggs to cover me for the hour and off I went.I was confused as only after the 2nd raid I did, I noticed I only got 26,960 xp. Thought I must be seeing things as I know a legendary raid awards roughly 10 xp so with the current event and my lucky eggs, it should have been no less than 40,000 xp per raid.It was only after I did a remote raid, that I received 41,000 xp. So are Niantic really only offering 2x raid xp if you buy remote passes? I feel super cheated as I did 5 raids with my daily pass and premium passes and 2 remote raids. That's a whole 70,000 xp that I have lost out on. Has anyone else noticed this issue?Thanks Niantic, you really do suck. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2WFoRgv
"2x Raid XP is a scam!!!" "2x Raid XP is a scam!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.