Ads Top

"Can someone please help me find a pokemon’s name?"


Please, my nephew showed me a pokemon and he rly rly wants to know the name, but i cant find it anywhere.I dont know if it is gen 1, 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever. I dont have a picture of it but i can describe it.I believe it may have the water element, but it is kinda dragonish (kinda like dragonite?) and white. I believe he may wear a necklace, but im not sure. His looks remind me of gen 2 pokemons and my nephew said that in an episode of pokemon, he was able to make it rain or something and that he is very rare and a wild pokemon.Sorry if i wasnt specific enough, does anybody have a clue?Thanks via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/34LsIwQ
"Can someone please help me find a pokemon’s name?" "Can someone please help me find a pokemon’s name?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.