Ads Top

"For this GBL season I'm cosplaying as Team Rocket and Limiting myself to Shadow only teams and it's the most fun Ive had in GBL!"


#PokemonGO: I decided to not take PvP too seriously this season and dressed my trainer up in team rocket gear and am only using shadow pokemon. To my surprise it's going fairly well. My victories are much more satisfying and because of the glass canon nature of shadow Mons the matches are usually quicker and getting a lot of landslide victories. Granted sometimes lose by that same margin but having these self imposed rules for some reason has just made it much more fun for me! Anybody else tried GBL with self imposed rules? If so what was your experience like? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/33JMiJ8
"For this GBL season I'm cosplaying as Team Rocket and Limiting myself to Shadow only teams and it's the most fun Ive had in GBL!" "For this GBL season I'm cosplaying as Team Rocket and Limiting myself to Shadow only teams and it's the most fun Ive had in GBL!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.