Ads Top

"Full Circle"


#PokemonGO: I’ve loved Pokémon as long as I can remember but I officially began playing on Pokémon Sapphire. My brother had Ruby. My parents gave them to us for Christmas of 2002 and it is still one of the best days of my life. I don’t even know how many hours we logged together.Flash forward 18 years later and I am a daily player on Pokémon Go. My mom has had a horrible year and had slipped into a bit of depression early on. I encouraged her to download Pokémon Go in June as a way to get outside and do something fun to take her mind off things. She became HOOKED. When I mean hooked, I mean she hit Level 40 in six months. She learned all the names, all the lingo, got on Discord, and has been having a blast!She found her Holy Grail of Pokémon in October, a shiny Swablu. She’d been hunting since she learned about shinies. She calls it her Lemondrop and it is now her best buddy. To commemorate this year, I made her a physical “Lemondrop”. It feels very surreal to be gifting my mom a Pokémon gift for Christmas this year when she was the one doing that for my brother and I throughout our childhood. Thought I’d share my creation and thank you all for the community and joy you’ve brought into her life (and mine) this year!!!My mom’s soon to be “Lemondrop” via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3nK0wlx
"Full Circle" "Full Circle" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.