Ads Top

"Hey everyone :D I was just wondering, what was your saddest moment you’ve had in Pokemon"


maybe It could be, a shiny running away, or the people you always played with quit or maybe your DS was stolen.Mines is the person who got me into Pokemon, and battled with me all the time, stopped playing because she decided she was “too cool” for the game. (and yes that was her exact words, we were like 10 at the time) Which kind of upset me so I moved to discord to find more friends who liked the game, at first discord was a bit hard to handle but eventually I got used to it. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3nUhdKT
"Hey everyone :D I was just wondering, what was your saddest moment you’ve had in Pokemon" "Hey everyone :D I was just wondering, what was your saddest moment you’ve had in Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.