Ads Top

"Is Pokémon sword and shield that bad?"


I am playing it and I really like it. The new Pokémon designs are good, the map is great and has nice places, and the graphics are amazing (for a Pokémon game). The characters are not plain at all and they have personality. Then I asked my self, Why does people say that is bad? Should I buy the DLCs? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3lOnh66
"Is Pokémon sword and shield that bad?" "Is Pokémon sword and shield that bad?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.