Ads Top

"LVL 40 Finally Reached!!"


#PokemonGO: I've been playing pokemon go since release. At first, I was team Instinct, then decided to make a new account under team Mystic about a week or 2 later, which is my current account that I use. This game introduced me to pokemon, and allowed me to meet tons of new people and to experience social events i normally wouldn't. It adds a new thing to look forward to when traveling, and it gives me more of an incentive to get out at well. Though corona had impacted how I play the game, I still enjoy it as much as I did before. Thank you to everyone who's helped giving me advice on here, and here's to 4 years of training, and hopefully many more to come.(The link also includes my stats for anyone interested)Lvl 40 https://ift.tt/2KSQ5xc via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2WIlIfG
"LVL 40 Finally Reached!!" "LVL 40 Finally Reached!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.